2020 Kia Cadenza Interior
Looking for a full-size sedan with an upscale, high-tech interior to enhance your El Cajon commute? Whether you’re grabbing takeout or cruising for hours, the Kia Cadenza interior is built for comfort. Available in two trim levels: the Technology and Limited, the 2020 Kia Cadenza offers tons of cabin space for front and rear passengers alike. Take a closer look at what’s inside the Kia Cadenza with the team at Kearny Mesa Kia, and browse new models for sale on our lot in San Diego right now!
Kia Cadenza Interior Design & Materials
With premium touches throughout the cabin, the Kia Cadenza offers luxury you can see and feel. Here’s what you can expect across the Cadenza trim lineup:
- Panoramic Sunroof — Every Kia Cadenza comes standard with a panoramic sunroof for sunlight and fresh air with the push of a button! Plus, a convenient power sunshade protects leather upholstery and keeps the cabin’s temperature nice and cool.
- Heated and Ventilated Seats — In colder months, standard heated front seats are a lifesaver on those early morning commutes. You can also upgrade to available rear heated outboard seats and ventilated front seats. Heated rear outboard seat cushions come standard on the Cadenza Limited trim.
- Premium Cabin Materials — You’ll find only high-quality materials throughout the Kia Cadenza interior, like available Nappa leather seat trim and standard natural matte wood grain trim enhancing the center fascia and doors. Nappa leather seats come standard when you choose the Limited trim level.
- Harman Kardon® QuantumLogic™ Sound System with Clari-Fi™ — Delivering 630 watts of premium audio, this surround sound system employs 12 speakers for pristine sound quality.
Kia Cadenza Interior Dimensions
Inside the Kia Cadenza, design details like a wide wraparound dash echo its open atmosphere and generous dimensions. Passengers front and back will have plenty of room to stretch out on long rides around La Mesa:
- Head Room (Front/Rear) — 38.5/37.6 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) — 58.3/56.5 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear) — 56.5/56.3 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Rear) — 45.5/37.2 inches
- Passenger Volume — 107.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume — 16.0 cubic feet
Kia Cadenza Interior Technology
The 2020 Kia Cadenza adds several newly standard interior features, including a 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia system and additional USB ports. Kia’s UVO link with enhanced navigation service allows you to remotely access features like Remote Start with Climate Control, User Profile, and Find My Car. Other advanced tech features that you’ll use every day in Chula Vista include:
- Wireless Charging — Charge your Qi-compatible smartphone by placing it in the console tray.
- Smart Trunk™ — Stand behind your Cadenza with your Smart Key, and the trunk automatically pops open.
- Smart Welcome — This system unfolds the power-folding mirrors and turns on interior and exterior lighting when you approach your Cadenza and it detects your Smart Key.
Test Drive a New Kia Cadenza for Sale in San Diego
Ready to learn more about the Kia Cadenza? Our expert auto finance experts are here to help you customize your lease or financing plan. Plus, you’ll benefit from the industry-leading 10-year/100,000-mile Kia warranty! Contact us today to get started.
More from Kearny Mesa Kia
The Niro electric vehicle specifications have caught the attention of many El Cajon and La Mesa drivers. The Niro Kia SUV proves that you do not have to sacrifice performance for efficiency. You can truly have it all. If you have been considering electric Kias for sale in San Diego, the Niro is a great choice. Explore…
The 2022 Kia EV6 has been generating a lot of buzz around El Cajon and La Mesa, and it is easy to see why. This electrifying new addition to the Kia lineup is ideal for eco-conscious drivers and adventure-seekers alike. If the EV6 has piqued your interest, you may be wondering about the 2022 Kia EV6…
If you are looking for an affordable midsize SUV with robust performance capabilities, you truly cannot go wrong with the Kia Sorento. This fan-favorite proves that you do not have to spend a fortune to access an adventure-ready SUV near El Cajon. If the Sorento has piqued your interest, you may be wondering just how…