2021 Kia Sportage Interior
For El Cajon drivers looking for a vehicle that’s spacious and efficient, the 2021 Kia Sportage is a great option. This compact SUV delivers a big performance and a cabin that accommodates your ever-changing lifestyle needs. Take a look inside of the Kia Sportage interior with Kearny Mesa Kia as we dive into its cargo space, dimensions, and more!
2021 Kia Sportage Interior Features
No matter which trim level you choose, the 2021 Kia Sportage interior is centered around drivers’ and passengers’ comfort, convenience, and entertainment. Even the entry-level LX Sportage is outfitted with innovative features. Stay safely connected on La Mesa roads with smartphone integration features like Siri® Eyes Free, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™. Check out these additional standard features you can look forward to in the LX configuration.
- 8.0-inch Touch-Screen Display w/ Rear Camera
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- USB Audio Input/Charging Port
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver’s Seat
If you opt for one of the higher Sportage trim levels like the S, EX, and SX turbo, there is no shortage of top-tier amenities that will elevate your driving experience:
- Sportage S: SOFINO synthetic Leatherette seats, a Sport Steering wheel with paddle shifters, and available Smart Key with Push Button Start.
- Sportage EX: Piano black trimming, heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped gear-shift knob.
- Sportage SX Turbo: Genuine leather seating, a Harman/Kardon® audio system, a heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, and more!
2021 Kia Sportage Cargo Space
Along with premium features, Chula Vista commuters can enjoy a spacious and versatile cabin to comfortably accommodate your passengers and extra cargo. The Kia Sportage dimensions offer 129.3 cubic feet of passenger space in total and a maximum of 60.1 cubic feet of cargo space. Additionally, standard 60/40 split folding rear seats make even more room for items you need to haul:
- Front/Rear Headroom (Without Panoramic Sunroof): 39.3 / 39.1 inches
- Headroom (With Available Sunroof): 37.6 / 37.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 55.1 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 54.3 / 51.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 38.2 inches
- Kia Sportage Cargo Space (Seats Up/Down): 30.7 / 60.1 cubic feet
Does the Kia Sportage Have Third Row Seating?
While the Kia Sportage interior has roomy dimensions, the Kia Sportage does not offer an optional third-row seat. Nevertheless, This compact SUV is well-equipped for navigating crowded streets and boasts efficiency on the highway. If you’re in need of a vehicle with third-row seating, check out the Kia Sorento configurations.
Test Drive the 2021 Kia Sportage at Kearny Mesa Kia
Does the Kia Sportage cargo space, dimensions, and interior meet your driving needs in San Diego? If so, contact us to arrange a test drive and experience this premier interior for yourself! Also, don’t forget to browse our new vehicle specials to get a deal on your new Sportage.
More from Kearny Mesa Kia
The Kia Forte is a stylish compact sedan that is a popular pick here at Kearny Mesa Kia with El Cajon drivers. This perennial favorite was designed with unmistakable attitude, from its eye-catching upper and lower grilles to its sleek front bumper. What about the Kia Forte colors? The Forte colors for 2023 range from classic to…
The Kia Telluride is a popular pick at Kearny Mesa Kia year after year, and we expect the 2023 model to continue that reputation. The 2023 Kia Telluride has yet to be released, but it is already generating a lot of buzz around El Cajon and beyond. It is the true embodiment of rugged refinement, and it…
As the 2023 Kia Niro release date approaches this fall, the lineup is generating a lot of buzz around El Cajon and La Mesa. The Kia Niro family features a hybrid model, a plug-in hybrid, and an all-electric model. There is truly something for everyone interested in an eco-friendly ride. Kia ResearchContact Us Not…